WANT TO KICK-START YOUR LIFE?
Gold Coast Chito-Ryu Karate is now taking new enrollments at our Ashmore Dojo. With a dedicated team of instructors ready to help you achieve your full potential, the path to your black belt has never been clearer.
Karate is a great way to get fit and learn valuable skills for life at the same time. Due to the diverse range of motion required for karate you will find it is an excellent way to tone up all parts of your body, and develop core strength and fitness. Mentally, the benefits of self-belief, self-discipline and a strong spirit will soon transcend into all aspects of your life.
Just some of the benefits of karate include:
- Weight Control
- Concentration & Focus
- Confidence & Self-Discipline
- General Health & Fitness
- Flexibility & Coordination
- Self-Defence Ability
- Increased Muscle Strength & Bone Density
- Children will gain an excellent foundation for all physical activity.
Kick-start your life today; the first class is FREE!
ABOUT GOLD COAST CHITO-RYU KARATE
Gold Coast Chito-Ryu Karate is the Gold Coast’s home of traditional, authentic Chito-Ryu Karate-Do and Kobudo (traditional Okinawan weapons).
Gold Coast Chito-Ryu Karate provides traditional, practical Martial Arts training to students from suburbs all over the Gold Coast, including Arundel, Ashmore, Benowa, Bundall, Chirn Park, Crestwood, Gaven, Highland Park, Labrador, Molendinar, Nerang, Parkwood, Southport and Surfers Paradise with our convenient access to the M1 seeing many students making the easy commute from northern suburbs such as Coomera, Upper Coomera, Helensvale, Hope Island, Pacific Pines, and some even as far as Brisbane.
With a range of classes held Monday through to Saturday and catering to students of all ages, why not get in touch with us today and see what traditional karate can do for you!
- Summer Grading 2021 4 December 2021
- Spring Grading 2021 20 September 2021
- ‘Go Pink for Taj’ Day 13 September 2021
- 2021 GC Karate Competition 25 July 2021
- 2021 Kangeiko 14 July 2021
- Ground Self-defence Seminar 12 June 2021
- Winter Grading Results 5 June 2021
- Grading Success 30 April 2021
- Super Hero Day 1 April 2021
- Senior Karate Training on the Gold Coast 29 March 2021